Kangaroo Jack is a 2003 American comedy film directed by David McNally, produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, and starring Jerry O'Connell, Anthony Anderson, Christopher Walken, Estella Warren and Adam Garcia. An animated sequel, Kangaroo Jack: G'Day U.S.A.!, was produced and released direct-to-video on November 16, 2004.
About this movie
Release: January 17, 2003
Cast & Crew
- Jerry O'Connell as Charlie Carbone: The film's protagonist. He is a hair-dresser who works at a beauty salon.
- Anthony Anderson as Louis Booker: Charlie's best friend and the film's deuteragonist. He saved Charlie's life two decades ago, and they have been best friends ever since.
- Estella Warren as Jessie: She is Charlie's love interest and the tritagonist.
- Michael Shannon as Frankie Lombardo: A minion of Sal Maggio and the true antagonist of the film; he tries to kill Charlie and Louis on Sal's orders.
- Christopher Walken as Salvatore "Sal" Maggio: Charlie's stepfather and the main antagonist of the film, as he was paying Smith $50,000 to kill his own stepson, Charlie and his best friend Louis.
- Dyan Cannon as Anna Carbone: Charlie's mother. She died sometime within the 20-year period.
- Marton Csokas as Mr. Smith: An evil serial killer in Australia, and the secondary antagonist of the film, as Sal was paying him to kill Charlie and Louis.
- Bill Hunter as Blue, an alcoholic bushplane pilot who helps Charlie and Louis find Jackie Legs by air but is accidentally shot in the neck with a dart by Louis
- Tony Nikolakopoulos as Sal's Capo: Sal's minion.
- David Ngoombujarra as James "Mr. Jimmy" Inkamala: A tour guide who's actually a police officer.
- Adam Garcia as Kangaroo "Jackie Legs" Jack (voice, uncredited)
Producers : Jerry Bruckheimer
Comedy that follows. misadventures. Two friends from Brooklyn who are forced to send money to the mob, Australia While taking pictures of a kangaroo, one of them a red jacket, he's in there. When the wild kangaroo bounces off the money they realize the mob in the jacket and are forced to scavenge Hunt through the Outback. Written by Sujit R. Varma This is the story of two best friends Charlie Carbone, hair stylist in New York and Louis Booker, down - on - lucky musicians, the two are involved with the local mob family. led by Salvatore'Sal'Maggio. After first trying to work on a stolen TV transmission to the warehouse in their country is backfired by brining the heat (NYPD), Sal, completely upset that Charlie and Louis to another chance at redemption. Employee's little Frankie Lombardo, give somebody the most important flight to Australia and the delivery of the mob $ 50,000 for Mr. Smith in certain time. It began its trek across as well as the contents of mishaps: kangaroos as people on the street, on planes and flying Bush. tranquilizing. Pilot walks in the desert burning and eventually teaming with a specialization in wildlife, with the name Jessie is chasing a kangaroo who have the money the mob $ 50,000 to Charlie, Louis, and Jessie survive the heat get the money and save the day. not killed by the crowd or not.